BACH is dedicated to providing Bay Area residents with excellent and comprehensive health care. BACH’s primary care team is made up of physicians, nurse practitioners, managers, specialists, educators and many others. BACH offers a wide-range of primary and preventive health care services for people of all ages.
- Family Planning
- Pediatrics and Teen Clinic
- Podiatry and Chiropractic
- Acute and Specialized Illness Diagnosis and Treatment
- BACH providers diagnose and address acute illness, while prescribing appropriate treatment or making a referral to an outside medical specialist.
- BACH Registered Dieticians work with patients and Primary Care Providers to develop dietary plans that work with a patient’s health care plans. As Dietitians, they provide nutritional assessment, education, counseling and meal planning.
- Patient Assistance Program
- BACH’s Patient Assistance Programs provide free medications for low-income patients without insurance. BACH’s multi-language staff helps patients apply for these programs. If a patient meets requirements, medication will be mailed to TCHC, and the patient will be contacted.
- Senior Services
- Located at Fremont’s Senior Center, the senior health screening program has been a successful part of BACH services for more than 30 years. By providing screenings that serve as prevention and intervention, the senior population of Fremont stays healthy.
- The program operates 40 hours per month, offering services to approximately 4,000 low-to-moderate income seniors annually.
- Services include:
- Blood pressure screenings
- Patient Education and referral services
- Blood tests to determine fasting glucose levels and lipid panels