For more than years, Bay Area Community Health has provided high-quality family planning services.
Just as reproductive health and family planning are crucial before a pregnancy, prenatal care is a critical part of a healthy pregnancy.
At Bay Area Community Health, the skilled medical staff monitors expectant mother and baby’s health during pregnancy. No physician referral is needed to access BACH’s Family Planning & Women’s Health Services
Reproductive Health Services include:
- Breast exams and referrals for mammograms
- Cervical cancer screenings and colposcopy
- Testing and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Urinary Tract and Vaginal Infections
Family Planning Services include:
- Fertility Awareness methods
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Preconception counseling
Pregnancy Care includes:
- Obstetrics Medical Visits
- Postpartum Care
- Health Education
- Nutrition & Behavioral Health Counseling
- Breastfeeding Support
- Referrals to WIC
- Family PACT
- As a Family PACT provider, BACH offers comprehensive family planning services to eligible low-income (under 200 percent federal poverty level) men and women.
- Every Women Counts – Cancer Detection Program (CDP)
- BACH offers cancer detection services for eligible women. Services include free clinical breast exams, mammograms, pelvic exams, Pap tests and case management. Treatment is also available through the Breast and Cervical Treatment Program (BCCTP).
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP)
- BACH is a provider of Alameda County’s CPSP program, which provides services to Medi-Cal pregnant women, from beginning of pregnancy through postpartum care.