MUST WEAR A MASK Low dose Pfizer vaccine for children 5 years through 11. First, second and booster dose also available for 12 and older. If under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent. Walk-ups are accepted, but registration is highly recommended to help reduce your wait time. Click Here to […]
Updated as of - 12.01.2021
Get vaccinated at Bay Area Community Health
- You are eligible for a Covid-19 vaccine if you are aged 5 years or older.
- Mix and Match: Mix and Match Vaccines are only available for FDA-approved or EUA-approved vaccines.
- Please refer to the section below “Different Types of COVID-19 Vaccines” before you continue these instructions.
- Those aged under 18 must have oral or written consent from parent(s) or guardian(s) and be accompanied by an adult. Parents/Guardians must be available by phone for any questions.
- For faster processing, please follow all required instructions and fill out registration packet, and bring with you on your vaccine day.
- No appointment necessary but is preferred.
- Drop-ins are welcomed, however they are subject to availability.
- We have pop-up locations at various locations where Covid-19 vaccines will be given. Please view our event calendar for locations and times.
- Some pop-up locations will have a link to register online.
- Double check if your scheduled day at your chosen location will have your preferred vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J).
- Provide government-issued ID if you have it (ID is not required to get the vaccine).
- Bring an insurance card (if you have insurance) on the day of your visit.
- Vaccination is drive-thru (walk-ups will be accommodated). However, some vaccination event will be walk-ups or drive-thru only.
- Please wear a short-sleeved or sleeveless shirt for the vaccine, OK to wear additional sweaters or jackets.
- Be prepared to stay 15-30 minutes after the vaccine for observation of possible side effects.