Bay Area Community Health continues to offer FREE drive-thru testing by appointment only Monday through Saturday. Drive-thru appointments are available every day.
Please call 510.770.8040 to schedule an appointment in Alameda County. To schedule an appointment in Santa Clara County, call 408.729.9700
Call for availability
39500 Liberty Street
Fremont, CA 94538
Santa Clara County
5504 Monterey Highway
San Jose, CA 95138
You MUST schedule an appointment
and WEAR A MASK
Important information and updates on COVID-19 Virus from Bay Area Community Health Center
Order of the health officer of the County of Santa Clara directing all individuals living in the county to shelter at their place of residence except that they may leave to provide or receive certain essential services or engage in certain essential activities and work for essential businesses and governmental services; exempting individuals experiencing homelessness from the shelter in place order but urging them to find shelter and government agencies to provide it; directing all businesses and governmental agencies to cease non-essential operations at physical locations in the county; prohibiting all non essential gatherings of any number of individuals; and ordering cessation of all non-essential travel.
All of our patients who come in for appointments and those who call to make appointments will be assessed for COVID-19 or any other respiratory virus, based on series of screening questionnaires implemented by the CDC. If there are any suspected symptoms, we will implement the next steps in the protocol to further prevent the spread of the suspected virus. We are prepared and confident in our ability to protect you and your family member health. We collaborated with local and state health officials to ensure that you will get the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 to further prevent and protect yourselves from the virus. We are all taking the proper precautions to ensure your utmost safety.
There are simple things that you can do to slow the spread of the virus:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Call ahead before your medical appointment, so your doctor can prepare the proper precautions before your arrival.
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue, and dispose of your tissue in appropriate area.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If you are unable to wash your hands for any reason, please use hand sanitize with 60% alcohol level.
- Remember to only wear a face mask if you are sick. As improper use of face mask would only increase the infection rate.
PLEASE DO NOT CONSUME/INJECT YOURSELF WITH BLEACH/DISINFECTANT OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF CLEANING SOLVENTS TO CURE FROM CORONA VIRUS.